Account Manager Surgical - Surgical
- Surgical, Ophthalmic, Ophthalmology, Capital Equipment, Consumables
- Ophthalmic surgeons, consultants & procurement
- South East
- £35k-£45k + £30k commission + Choice of Company car, Iphone, Laptop, £5 lunch allowance, Pension + healthcare after 6 months’ probation
- A exceptionally well established ophthalmic company.
- A market leading ophthalmic company.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- An exciting opportunity to join a market leading ophthalmic company.
- The main element of the role is to sell their Intraocular lenses, Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Device, Ophthalmic Microscopes, Phaco equipment and consumables.
- You will be demonstrating, promoting and selling to ophthalmic surgeons, consultants procurement.
- You will be responsible for preparing customer presentations, tenders, and proposals, demonstration of equipment, liaison with EBME, Theatres and Supplies.
- The majority of time will be spent in surgery guiding ophthalmic surgeons through surgery within the NHS and private
- This is a mix of new and existing business
- Covering SUSSEX, Kent, Berkshire, Hampshire & Surrey
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally you will have experience in Ophthalmology Surgical Sales
- Failing that a demonstrable background in technical surgical sales. Able to talk and give examples of complex/guiding surgeons such as Ortho, Cardiac, ENT surgery etc.
- Ideally someone who has both consumable and capital equipment experience.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of staff within a NHS or Private Hospitals quickly
- Must be a fantastic relationship builder and maintainer
- Performance Driven
- Customer orientation
- Cooperation and teamwork
- Good communication skills
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.