Ammonia Refrigeration Engineer - £30k-£40k
- Industrial Refrigeration, Ammonia Handling, Chillers
- Pharmaceutical OEM, Food & Beverage OEM, Petrochem OEM, Manufacturing, Breweries, Distilleries, End Users
- South West
- £30k-£40k, Variable Overtime Available, Mobile Phone Provided, Laptop, Tools Provided
- Our client, a global leading European manufacturer are a true market leader in Commercial & Industrial Refrigeration.
- Strong Global presence with multi-million pound contracts with some of the world’s largest organisations across the Catering, Transport, Process & Pharmaceuticals industries, amongst many others.
- Consistently achieving record turnover figures with exciting career growth opportunities as well as business expansion into new markets and applications.
- Proven exceptional training & development based in the UK as well as overseas.
- We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to work within a high-performing small team situated across the South West of the UK.
- As the Service Engineer you will be involved in the general Service & Maintenance of Industrial Refrigeration Units and Ammonia Equipment.
- This is a heavily customer-facing position where you will be required to work from home, travelling across the territory to various customer sites dealing with service and maintenance on equipment, as well as thoroughly selling the service on offer.
- Dealing with industries/applications such as Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Chemical, Breweries, Distilleries, Manufacturing as well as Distribution and Factories
- Working in a small team you will be required to be in constant communication with your colleagues and work in tandem when working with customers in the area.
The Ideal Person:
- The successful candidate will have Field Service/Customer-facing experience of Industrial Refrigeration.
- Preferably you will be trained in Ammonia Handling.
- Added bonus should you have a Qualification in F-Gas Equipment.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 4-5 years experience of working on Industrial Refrigeration equipment with great market knowledge and understanding.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Well presented, driven and hungry to succeed and develop career opportunities.
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.