Applications Engineer – Vision Systems – £40k
- Vision Systems, Smart Cameras, 3D Imaging, Special Purpose Machinery
- Print & Packagin, Food & Beverage
- South East
- £30k-£40k, Competitive commission scheme, Pension contribution, Private healthcare, 20 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Leading Provider to the print industry’s leading high-performance quality inspection, data verification and process control solutions
- Our client develops components, modules and complete solutions for automated, inline, vision based inspection systems, which include specialised imaging technology, scanners, hardware, software and services.
- Global company
- Internal based applications role acting as a technical point of contact for the sales team dealing with technical enquiries
- Actively going out to customer sites checking samples
- Could be out one day a week or on site for an entire week
- Will be responsible with specifying hardware and software solutions, helping the sales team price up the vision systems & testing new products.
- Export 70% of what they build. Bulk of their work is in the print & packaging industries.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally 1-2 years industry experience
- Coming from a highly technical product background
- Multi-disciplined engineering background (Industrial automation, Industrial cameras, 3d imaging products, Vision systems)
- Ideally from a industrial vision system background
- Minimum HNC in Electrical or Electronic engineering
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.