Applications Sales Engineer – Metallurgy - £45k-£50k
- Metalworking manufactures- Automotive, Aerospace, Motorsport and Transport Engineering
- East Midlands, West Midlands, Outside UK
- £45k-£50k, £54k-£59k OTE, Car, Phone, Pension, Health Care, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a huge number of corporate perks and benefits
- Very well known, highly regarded name in the market looking to further expand the team with a Applications Sales Engineer
- Part of a global group of companies
- Specialise in selling speciality gasses into niche markets
- Excellent reputation for quality and service with customers globally
- My client offers a structured career path with large rewards for driven staff who wish to progress within their career
- Very well known, highly regarded name in the market looking to further expand the team with an additional Applications Sales Engineer to cover the West and East Midlands territory
- Selling speciality gasses for metallurgy. These gases are used for environment control, surface preparation and heat treatment solutions
- The target for this area is £150k to start then progresses to £600k-£800k when mature, 10 good quality appointments a week.
- Nationwide responsibility with initial focus in the Midlands
- Typical customers are metalworkers from the aerospace and automotive sectors
The Ideal Person:
- A Metallurgist
- Experience working with materials, heat treatments, 3D printing, powder metallurgy, atomisation and laser deposition technology (LDT)
- Machine tool sales would also be considered
- Must have a combination of technical knowledge, sales and applications to be considered
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.