Area Development Manager - Drainage Service Contracts - £30k-£32k
- Drain and sewer maintenance and cleaning, septic tank cleaning, home buyers drain surveys,
- Contractors, ground workers, builders, local authorities, schools and universities, hospitals, housing associations, facilities management and commercial
- London, South East
- £30k-£32k, OTE £50k, Company Car, Pension, Mobile, Laptop and 25 days.
Area Development Manager:
- Part of a larger group that has a turnover of £165m
- Growing company
- UK’s largest independent drainage contractor
- State of the art technology and equipment
- Strong believers in career progression and promoting within
Your role as Area Development Manager:
- Field based sales role managing a territory covering South East
- Selling the complete range of underground drainage, sewer, septic tanks and cess pit cleaning and maintenance services
- Selling contracts to industries including construction, builders, local authorities, housing associations and facilities management.
- Expected to do 3 quotes per day.
- 70% account management, 30% new business
The Ideal Person:
To become an Area Sales Manager you must have:
- Will have sold service contracts into the construction, local authorities, housing associations and facilities management
- Drainage knowledge is essential with a proven track record of service contracts sold into these industries
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with high levels of activity
- Excellent communicator
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.