Area Manager – NeuroSpine/ENT – £53k
- Surgeons, speech and language therapists, and also clinical staff, patient, neuro surgeons, neuro physiologists, neurologists, theatre managers
- South East
- £53k, + bonus uncapped (typically £25k yr 1) - car BMW 520d Msport or equivalent , phone, laptop, healthcare, pension, holiday (starts on 20 days and accrue one extra day for each year worked up to a maximum of 25; also 5 duvet days per year).
- Fantastic company that has had year on year growth
- A company that doesn’t micro-mange
- Great earning potential
- Family feel organisation where your opinions and ideas are valued.
- The main element of the area sales managers role is to sell the entire portfolio of ENT, NeuroSpine and Plastic and reconstruction products - (they want to split portfolio eventually).
- ENT - selling to surgeons, speech and language therapists, and also clinical staff and a lot of patient interaction.
- NEURO - selling to neuro surgeons, neuro physiologists, neurologists, theatre managers, etc
- The territory is exceeding 2019 target and has been vacant for 1 year. It is set to be achievable. The MD has been caretaking the patch. A lot of new products so plenty of opportunity to earn good money. For the right candidate.
- A good mix of new and existing business as more products always come on to market etc.
- Covering South London, Surrey, Sussex & Kent (With the possibility of Southampton & Portsmouth being added in the not so distant future)
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally looking for someone that has experience in NeuroSpine/ENT surgical sales experience.
- However will also consider a theatre sales background with a track record of success.
- A minimum 3-5 years minimum experience.
- A background of a number of years of successful selling in a different market followed by 3 years of solid theatre based sales might also be considered
- Need to show stability. Not moving every 2 years unless it’s clearly for career progression
- Ideally a mix of clinical and commercial experience but more weighted on theatre sales.
- Perhaps you have worked for a large blue chip and now want to work for a smaller family feel company.
- A lot of autonomy but you will need to be driven, enthusiastic and a real relationship builder. IMPORTANT THE CANDIDATE DOES NOT CONFUSE AUTONOMY WITH A “PLACE TO HIDE”. Each AM is expected to deliver
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.