Area Sales Manager – Audiology Equipment – £35k-£37k
- Audiometers, Otoscopes & ENT, Otoacoustic Emissions, Tympanometers & VGN Systems
- Audiology Departments in Hospitals & Independent’s
- East Anglia, London, South East
- £35k-£37k, + £10k OTE for hitting target, Company Car, Private Pension, Death in Service, A form of Private Healthcare & 23-25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Award winning company with an incredible footprint in lots of hospitals already
- Established for over 30 years
- Manufacturer but also partner with other companies meaning that the portfolio on offer is vast
Area Sales Manager
- Selling a range of audiology capital equipment and the associated consumables (Audiometers, Otoscopes & ENT, Otoacoustic Emissions, Tympanometers & VGN Systems)
- 60% of the sales will be into the NHS + 40% into Independent Practices. (Have started to do a lot of work with Spec Savers & Boots)
- Target will be approx £500k-£750k
- Role is open as the person covering this area has taken a position @ one of their sister companies for international sales. Was covering the area for 11 years so very well managed with a decent pipeline
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally looking for an audiologist with the ability to sell that understands the products
- Will also consider candidates from a medical capital equipment background that is used to selling into a clinical environment that understands the NHS Procurement process
Consultant: Isabella Mills
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.