Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager/Territory Sales Manager - £37.5k
- Main and Large Sub Contractors, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Care Homes, Social housing,
- North East
- £37.5k, OTE £52k, company vehicle 25 days holiday, mobile, lap top, pension
- Highly enviable Industry reputation
- Manufacturers of award winning, domestic Interior related products
- Market leaders with in the RMI (refurbishment, maintenance and Improvement) Industry
- Continuous company investment in new product development and productimprovement
- Reinvests profits in to NPD (New products Development)
- Multi-national enterprise
- Generous and achievable bonus structure
- Proud owner of the Investor in people accreditation
Territory Sales Manager
- Your role as the Territory Sales Manager is to sell the company's manufactured range of RMI (refurbishment, maintenance and Improvement) interior related products
- Field/home based selling into: Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Care Homes, Social housing and Sub contractors
- Field/home based covering the North East of England.
- This is a consultative based sale, you will NOT be selling on price, but instead selling on service levels,features and benefits
- 70% account management, 30% new business.
- Orders can vary depending on the size and scope of the project
- Leads provided
- Strong database
- Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have experience of selling in to Local Authorities/Housing Associations/Care homes
- Construction field sales experience/Area Sales Manager/Territory Sales Manager
- Must have previous experience of Construction field sales
- Strong Account Manager
- Experience of selling an interior related product is not essential
- Strong account relationship developer
Consultant: Chris Comley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.