Area Sales Manager - Cables - £30k-£38k
- Cables Distribution & Manufacturing
- End User, Wholesalers
- South West
- £30k-£38k, £6k OTE, Bonus Scheme, Company Car, Pension, Mobile, Laptop, holidays + statutory
- Our Clients is a leading manufacturer and supplier of quality products for fastening, fixing, installing, connecting, insulating, protecting and identifying electrical cables and network connectivity solutions. We also develop cable management parts for customized needs.
- The global brand is trusted by industry professionals around the world.
- As Area Sales Manager you will be selling a wide range of Cable products through Wholesalers and End users.
- Wholesales is Key Account Management, End Users is new business.
- Experience of field based account management or project management experience is desirable.
- A Real passion for sales and exemplary customer services.
- Autonomous, team-oriented culture
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will have good wholesale, merchant or distributions knowledge.
- Would suit someone looking for long-term progression opportunities within a market leading brand.
- Our Client is looking for a proactive, driven person who can work on their own initiative, would like a career within sales. Ideally this role could suit someone who is in the early stages of an external sales career
- Hungry for success your will use initiative and determination to maximise the potential in your area.
- Having experience within the cable industry is a big benefit.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Phone: 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.