Area Sales Manager– Commercial and Domestic Heat Pumps – up to £45k
- Commercial Heart Pumps, Domestic Heat Pumps
- Mechanical Contractors, Consultants, Local Authorities, Housing Associations
- South West
- up to £45k, company car, phone, laptop, £6k OTE, % matched pension, 25-days + BH
Area Sales Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global manufacturer of specialist pumps used in the Residential, Commercial, Industrial and building services sector
Outstanding opportunity to develop professionally within the business and ultimately have a team beneath you
The company has grown year on year by establishing themselves as the go to leading pump manufacturer in the market place
The successful candidate for this Area Sales Manager vacancy will be joining a company with an outstanding reputation in the marketplace, who boast an impressive list of existing clients, with exciting plans for expansion
Area Sales Manager
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Area Sales Manager to work for a market leading manufacturer within the building services and HVAC pumps arena
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for managing the South West and South Wales region and to increase growth and market share of the company’s products
- Whilst the Area Sales Manager will be looking after plenty of existing and high-spending accounts, they will also be responsible for driving sales through new clients as well.
- KPI and turnover targets will be discussed with the successful candidate
- Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
The Ideal Person:
Area Sales Manager
- Candidates must have previous Area Sales Manager experience
- Ideally, you will have experience within HVAC, Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or an associated technical product
- You must have experience of growing and developing a region and an area as this is a vital part of the role and the company
- Candidates are welcome to apply if they have experience selling to the route to market but not product knowledge
- A real motivated and driven sales individual, the ideal candidate will have experience in providing evidence of when they have successfully managed an area
- Full clean driving licence
Consultant: Justin Webb
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.