Area Sales Manager - Compresses Air Equipment - £35k-£40k
- Compressed Air Equipment and Service Contracts
- Business End Users, SME’s, Corporate, Industrial and Manufacturer End Users
- East Anglia
- £35k-£40k, Monthly Car allowance - Company Car, Mobile & Laptop, 24 days holiday, Healthcare and Pension.
- UKs Leading provider Compressed air equipment
- Servicing manufacturing Companies
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- In house product training given (Personal Development Plan)
- Premium Brand
- Large Team
- Selling Compressed Air Equipment and Service Contracts on patch (LE, NN, NG, NR, CB, PE)
- SME all sectors
- Targeted £75k per month - £900k P/A
- Average order value is £6,000, order range from £2,000 - £102,000
- 50% New Business – 50% Account Management.
- Selling to Manufacturers in the Food industry, automotive sector, Pharmaceuticals, Plastic and Chemicals.
- 1 role covering (LE, NN, NG, NR, CB, PE) postcodes.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience selling service contracts to large companies (no compressed air experience necessary, training given).
- Organisation skills
- Honesty and integrity in the working environment
- Anyone from any background as long as they can sell and have the motivation.
- Ability to hit and exceed targets
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 020 8397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.