Area Sales Manager- Gas Cylinders- Up to £32k
- Gas Cylinders, LPG gas
- Commercial and Domestic Customers
- West Midlands
- Basic Salary up to £30k-£32k, OTE £45k+ Car, Phone, Laptop+ other corporate benefits
- A market leader in alternative energy for over 30 years
- A growing Business with big plans for the future looking to further bolster the team with an additional Area Sales Manager
- A forward thinking business within the growing LPG industry
- Clients include blue chip businesses as well as SME’s
- The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for having a significant impact on the company’s profitability in the South with Lots of opportunity for career progression
- The Area Sales Manager will be dealing with New and Existing clients with a focus of around 70% on new business, across both commercial and domestic markets, selling gas cylinders for various applications.
- Working from home or a local office 1 day a week, the rest of the week will be out on the field meeting with customers
- Regular incentives for exceeding targets including a performer of the year award
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate for the Area Sales Manager will have a proven track record in a fast paced solution based sales environment
- Could come from a consumables or supplies background or advertising or similar
- The Area Sales Manager will need to be money hungry and comfortable cold calling and booking meetings with new and historical customers.
- A real desire to succeed and progress with you career
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.