Area Sales Manager - LPG Gas Solutions - £30k-£35k
- Bulk Gas
- Leisure, Agricultural or industrial sectors
- West Midlands
- £30k-£35k, £10k-£15k commission, plus car, contributory pension, healthcare, laptop, mobile
- Market leader in LPG solutions
- Well Established company
- Excellent reputation for service and delivery
- Growing business in a growing market
- Fantastic employee benefits
- Offer genuine career opportunities
- Business to business field sales role
- Selling bulk LPG gas solutions to commercial users such as agriculture, leisure, industrial etc
- Selling 3-5 year contracts which sometimes can be long lead times- up to 6 months in some cases.
- Managing the whole process from prospect, closing the sale to installation.
- Mixture of new and existing business,
- Deal values anywhere between £5k to £100k
- Field based role working from home
The Ideal Person:
- Must have a proven track record in business to business field sales
- Must be a closer, someone who not only builds relationships but can actually close the sale.
- Must be used to long lead times and a complex technical sale
- Self motivated and able to self generate leads
- Excellent presentation skills
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.