Area Sales Manager North – Pumps – £35k
- Pumps, pump spare parts, pump accessories, and pump equipment
- End Users, OEMS, Food and Bev, Pharma, Chem, Cosmetic
- North East, North West
- up to £35k (dependent upon experience) up to £4k first year OTE, car, phone, laptop, pension
- True market leader in the manufacturing of Pumps, Systems and Process Equipment
- Amazing career opportunities with endless opportunities to progress
- Major accounts won and ongoing
- Full product training provided
- Growing Company with double digit growth year on year
Area Sales Manager North
- As the Area Sales Manager North you will be selling pumps, pump spare parts, pump accessories, and pump equipment into predominantly existing Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Chemical , Cosmetic End Users and Manufacturers
- You will work with customers and talk through their needs, the features and benefits of your products and sell the bespoke pump solution.
- You will cover the north as a territory and be out attending appointments 4 days a week.
The Ideal Person:
- The successful candidate will be a hard working individual who has experience within process equipment; pumps, valves, heat exchangers, pipework, process filtration equipment.
- You will have experience selling a solution to a customer rather than just a product
- You will have a relevant qualification or good time served and the ability to understand the products you are selling as well as the market sectors you are selling into.
- You will be a problem solver, able to discuss solutions from workshop through to boardroom level.
Consultant: Stephanie Brown
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.