Area Sales Manager - Outdoor Power Equipment - Tools £30k-£35k
- Power Tolls
- Dealers, and End Users
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- £30k-£35k, Commission £5k-£35k, company car/van, mobile phone, lap top, pension.
- Our client is a world-leading power tool manufacturer for over 150 years.
- Huge brand name, very well known across the world.
- Excellent training, support and back up.
- Great Long term career opportunity.
Area Sales Manager
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of specialist Power Tools to the Metal Industry.
- Selling into Dealers and End Users.
- New business focused raising brand awareness on this specialist product range.
- In-depth training.
- Huge support and back up.
- Huge opportunity to grow the patch.
- A great career opportunity.
The Ideal Person:
- Business to business sales experience.
- Possibly for an Engineer or Demonstrator of Tools looking to move into sales.
- Ability to Demonstrate the Tools to the end users.
- Must have Technical ability, energy and enthusiasm about the product.
- Someone dynamic.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.