Armature Winder – Motors – Up to £30k
- AC/DC Motor
- Industrial End Users, Utilities Sector
- North East
- £25,000-£30,000, Excellent overtime opportunities, 25 days, Pension, Healthcare
- Unrivalled service partner in both UK and Global markets as well as an independent organisation, employing 650 people with a turnover in excess of £65million.
- Offer a formidable range of competencies and expertise developed over 80 years
- Inspect various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunction
- Test condition of windings to relevant standards (also testing of previously re-wound machines)
- Illustrate and/or document all relevant data specific to unit’s electro-magnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage or intended serviceability
- Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electro-mechanical equipment
- Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect renewed parts for hidden, structural damage or unusual conditions
- Rewind various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment, including but not limited to: single phase, three-phase, dc fields, armatures, wound rotors and transformers
The Ideal Person:
- Time served and semi-skilled or equivalent combination of education and experience is desired
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Prior experience working as a Winder is essential
- Full driving license would be an advantage
Consultant: Robert Gaines
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.