Assistant Area Manager - Roofing - £25k-£30k
- Specifiers, Local Authority, Contractors
- South East
- £25k-£30k, Car allowance, Private Medical, Death in Service, Income Protection
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading construction companies who have grown exponentially in both size and turnover year on year
- As a company that understands the importance of staying ahead of the curve, they have been at the forefront of pioneering technologies, leading the industry whilst others follow
Assist Area Manager
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join a prestigious construction company as an Assistant Area Manager
- Full training will be provided, with the induction lasting 8-12 weeks
- Working closely with the Senior Area Manager to support them, whilst learning from them
- Maintaining existing relationships with contractors and developing relationships with new clients
- In time you’ll be conducting CPD’s
- The regions this role is covering are: North West London, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire
The Ideal Person:
- Will have field sales experience
- Construction knowledge/exposure beneficial but not essential
- Be driven and looking for a career
- Have a full driving licence
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.