Assistant Branch Manager – Industrial Electrical Products – Up to £35k
- Control Gear, Drives, Industrial Controls, Cables, Enclosures, Power Trans
- OEM’s, Panel Builders, Machine Builders, End Users, Electrical Wholesale, Distribution
- South East
- £25k-£35k, Competitive commission scheme, 33 Days inc bank, NEST Pension scheme, Private car park, Annual bonus
- The company is one of the largest distributors of ABB & Danfoss Drives
- A current turnover of circa £6.9 million, they are expanding year on year
- Family run company
- They also give employees the chance to grow and develop their career with a major specialist distributor
- Manage the internal sales office on a daily basis, driving account management activities with branch colleagues, whilst having their own basket of accounts to manage
- Personally provide account management for nominated accounts and share current customer trading information with relevant colleagues
- Support the Branch Manager to implement the strategic and tactical business plan for the branch and convert this into profitable day-to-day business performance
- Champion and drive forward sales and customer service initiatives within the branch team
- Monitor and take appropriate action to ensure that the branch achieves its daily sales/profitability targets and all agreed service levels
- Manage the quoting, purchase and orders trackers on a daily basis, regularly reviewing and taking relevant action
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally, you would come from a Industrial Electrical background with previous sales or customer service experience
- If you are from a wholesale or distribution background please apply
- Coming from a more commercial background would also be suitable for the role, as long you have an engineering qualification
- If you are looking for a move into a managerial position within the Electrical Engineering sector then this might be the one for you
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.