BDM - Telecommunication - £40k-£50k
- Polymer system
- Network operator, energy companies, consultants, constructions companies and Trade
- South East
- Up to £50k, plus OTE, Car Allowance, Pension, Phone, Laptop, Opt in Private Medical Care, Personal development and progression opportunities
- Global leader in Manufactured Polymer Systems with combined turnover of over £3 billion Euros.
- Leaders in Innovation, Market Insight and Analysis, Product Response, Design and Production.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to develop professionally and take charge of Key Accounts within an Esteemed and Internationally Renowned Company.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in telecommunications sales.
- The new Business Development Manager - Telecommunication will be specifying Polymer Systems to the telecommunication market.
- The Business Development Manager - Telecommunication will manage the whole process of the project cycle from planning through to implementation, with support from the internal staff.
- This territory requires complete New Business skills, therefore a hunger to succeed and drive is required for this role.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have a proven track record in Telecommunication sales.
- Our client is looking for someone who is driven, hungry and target driven.
- Confident with drumming up New Business.
- Good knowledge of the Fibre Optics Market.
- Desirable if you have experience selling Technical functioning products, not a commodity based products.
- MUST have energy and passionate for the products and desire to succeed in a commercial sales environment.
- MUST have a full UK driving license.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Telephone: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.