Branch Manager - Hydraulic Hoses - £27k
- Hydraulic Hoses, Adaptors, Cross over fittings, Cutting ring fittings, flanges, hose clamps, Industrial hose Couplings, Interlock Fittings, pipes and valves
- Mobile OEMS, Off Highway, Construction Vehicles, Agricultural Vehicles
- South West
- £27k + Bonus + Van + Pension + Laptop + Mobile + 23 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- European based company with turnover of £230 million last year
- Major UK expansion plans in the next 10 years
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Market leaders in their sector
- As the Branch Manager you will be full responsible for the management of the Branch who carry out on site hose replacements & routine servicing of Hydraulic installations
- You will be involved in doing sales visits about 1 day per week
- You will be speaking to customers on a daily basis and ensuring quality of service is maintained and driving the business forward
- You will be working alongside any company that has use for Hydraulic hoses such as JCB, Forklift Trucks etc.
- Selling hydraulic hose and fitting repair, maintenance and overhaul to anyone who has a requirement for these sort of products - mainly end users across the mobile, off highway, marine, agricultural, refuse, ware housing, forklifts, transportation, local authorities etc....
- Full training on hose assembly given upon starting position
- You will be managing 3 others – 1 x branch technician + 2 x mobile service
The Ideal Person:
- Either someone with experience as a Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager or someone who has been a mobile technician who wants to take the step up
- Ideally you will have hydraulic knowledge
- Need to have experience with hydraulic hoses & fittings or as a minimum hydraulics/plant machinery so you can identify the fittings and look at the pressure of the hoses. Might consider someone with plant experience as long as they have some exposure to hydraulics
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.