Branch Manager - Roofing - Up to £40k
- Independent contractors, National Contractors, Builders Merchants, Housing Developers
- East Midlands
- Up to £40k up to 20% bonus, Car, Pension, Health.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to work for a market leader in the supply of a wide range of construction materials.
- Internationally renowned and a global brand
- With operations across more than a dozen countries there are genuine opportunities to progress in the UK and internationally
- The Branch Manager will be coordinating the sales team of internal staff at the Leicestershire branch of this firm, assisting in the sales of a wide range of Roofing products
- The materials sold will have a wide variety of applications within the construction industry, and you will play a vital part in motivating the team to hit sales targets
- The Branch Manager will be responsible for maintaining and generating new accounts for the business, whether this be dormant accounts or identifying new business opportunities
- The Branch Manager, where necessary, you will be responsible for supervising the external sales team
- The Branch Manager will have a fantastic opportunity to join this massive worldwide construction group
- Unfortunately, due to high levels of applications, only those successful will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
- We are looking for a Branch Manager from within the construction industry
- Are you driven to carve out a career with one of the biggest construction companies in the world?
- Any exteriors and/or roofing product knowledge would be a huge advantage, although this is not necessary
- Strong team ethic is critical
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.