Branch Supervisor - Control & Automation/Engineering - £25k-£30k
- Control & Automation, Electrical & Electronic components
- End Users / OEM’s / System integrators / General Manufacturing
- North West
- Up to £30k, 20% bonus, Pension, 25+8 holidays, Benefits Package
- Cash rich, leading distributor of Control & Automation equipment who have excellent partnerships with leading manufacturers. Offered manufacturing training through a mixture of internal and external courses.
- Opportunity to lead and motivate a sales team, getting valuable experience in the automation sector.
- Office based role in Salford, working Monday – Friday for a company who specialise in control & automation.
- The role involves leading a team of 4 sales people in a branch that has a multi-million pound turnover.
- The product portfolio is very wide and consists of PLC’s, Drives, SCADA, general automation and electrical equipment.
- You will be in charge of setting KPI’s, Profit and Loss, procurement and running the sales team.
The Ideal Person:
- This will suit someone who has a background in procurement or sales management.
- A background in engineering is advantageous but not essential.
- You must be in a commutable distance to Salford.
Consultant: Tim Williams
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.