Business Analyst – Audiology - £28k-£35k
- Audiology – Hearing aids, audiometers, battery packs
- Multiple Retailers & NHS
- South East
- £28k-£35k, Company related annual bonus 26 days holiday, Match up to 10% pension
- Established for over 100 years.
- Innovative, cutting edge products currently and coming to market
- This is a rare opportunity to join one of the world’s leading hearing device manufacturers.
- A world renowned company who are seeing consistently and substantial growth.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- 39.5 hours per week (can do 8.430/8.30-5pm or 9-5.30)
- Provide the Company with insightful Salesforce reports and analysis to support the sales activity to assist in delivering the objectives namely to meet and exceed revenue goals..
- Co-ordinate the company's day to day contract(s) performance and pro-actively identify opportunities in order that the client may maximise sales within the terms of the contracts..
- Manage data, create reporting tools and dashboards within Salesforce CRM system and ensure accurate data quality in Salesforce through monitoring, improvements and system maintenance.
- Management of Tenders & Contracts and ensure all recordspertaining to contractual responsibilities and day to day compliance are up to date and accurate..
- Continuously improve processes within the global Salesforce system
- Provide accurate monitoring of sales figures..
The Ideal Person:
- Strong experience in using Salesforce for reporting and analysis. Will also consider candidates that have experience of other CRM systems.
- Experience using office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook). Good understanding of Excel. Needs someone that has the ability to manipulate data for reporting purposes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.