Business Development Director – Office Supplies
- Business Supplies, PPE & Work wear, Office Furniture, Print Services, Catering consumables, Retail supplies
- Corporate End Users
- South East
- £40k-£45k, £10k-£12k OTE, Uncapped Commission, Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Full staff benefits programme of discounts and vouchers, Employee social events
One of the largest suppliers of business products needs a new business animal to bring in 1 million pounds of new business a year.
- Well-known brand
- Reputation for strong staff retention, this position is available due to expansion
- Massive portfolio of clients across all sectors
- Part of a global organisation with great reputation
- Top commission paid to high achievers- Top performers earning 3 figure salaries
- Offering a position at director level
Business Development Director
- Selling the full portfolio of office supplies to all corporate environments
- 100% New Business role
- Leads are generated by a team of researchers who focus on the analysis of data and provide opportunities from this data which can be used to make your own appointments or can be made for you by the team
- Leads are also provided from an outsource company
- Existing sales members can pass through leads
- You will need to self-generate leads by networking and door knocking
- You will win and pass new business accounts to the corporate account managers
- You will be targeted to £1million a year of new business
The Ideal Person:
- A NEW BUSINESS HUNTER
- Someone with experience winning large accounts and hitting big targets
- Someone who is experienced in closing new business
- Looking corporate sales experience
- Solution sales experience
- Industry knowledge is not necessary
- HUNGER, DRIVE, AMBITIOUS
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.