Business Development Executive - Merchandiser - £30k
- Bathrooms Products
- South West
- £30k, up to £6k OTE, Pension, Health Care, Car or car allowance, laptop, Mobile.
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised Bathroom Product manufacturer working as a lucrative Business Development Manager.
- The Company have a proven track record within the market and lead in their product developments and customer service.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides excellent opportunities with an excellent induction as a Business Development Manger.
- Our Client, Sustainability has been part of its identity for decades. It pays off – for the environment, the company, customers and partners, for employees.
- The Company are well known within the construction industry and are focused on providing market leading quality, service and value
Business Development Executive (West)
- As a Business Development Executive - Merchandiser you will be managing your own sales territory developing business, journey planning and decision making in line with company requirements.
- Provide Full training to customers as and when required.
- Provide the upkeep and maintenance of our clients point of sale Material
- This is a great opportunity for the Business Development Executive to shine and grow with an established company, learning all aspects of the bathroom Supplies into retail.
- Supporting the Business Development Manager to ensure full area contact coverage and development.
- Establish and develop relationship at all level in an over performing patch.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is results driven, thrives on a challenge and has the ability to work in a pressured environment.
- Knowledge of selling to Merchandiser within the KKB market.
- Must have a pro – active approach to sales and customer service, key is to build and maintain relationships.
- Disciplined in hitting targets. Honest, enthusiastic and with the drive to be the best, team player.
- Good Knowledge of the local area
- Driving licence
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.