Business Development Manager - Multi-Utilities - £45k-£55k
- Gas, Water, Electrical, Multi Utility connections
- DNO, ICP, Industrial and commercial, Consulting Engineers, Power generation
- East Midlands, North East, South East, West Midlands
- £45k-£55k plus OTE, company car, pension, holidays
- National Independent distribution network operator (IDNO)
- Design and build electrical connections upto 132kv and generation plants across the UK
- The company offer a full range of planning, feasibility and installation services for utility infrastructure projects.
- Acquiring new business for electrical grid connections to 132kv and power generation plants.
- Conducting initial site meetings
- Targeting industrial and commercial developers.
- Dealing specifically with Electrical connections within the utility infrastructure sector.
- Will be required to make site visits and liaise with the relevant departments within the organisation
The Ideal Person:
- Proven sales experience selling utility connections
- Must have experience working for an IDNO or ICP background
- Relevant contacts within the industrial and commercial sectors.
- A qualification in a relevant engineering discipline is highly advantageous
Consultant: Matt Wilson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.