Business Development Manager - Orthopaedics - £60k
- Orthopaedic Implants
- Orthopaedic Surgeons, Nurses, Consultants
- East Anglia
- £50k–£65k +£30k OTE uncapped, mileage, phone, laptop, pension, healthcare, holiday, £6.50 lunch allowance.
- Double digit growth the last 5 years
- Market leading Orthopaedic fixation device company
- Fantastic earning potential with current sales reps earning over £100k in first year
Business Development Manager Orthopaedics
- The main element of the role as the new territory sales manager is to sell their entire orthopaedic implants portfolio - This is mainly foot and ankle extremities.
- You will be responsible for promoting and selling orthopaedic products to orthopaedic surgeons, nurses, consultants and procurement
- Manage product mix, pricing and margins according to agreed company policy and current price lists
The Ideal Person:
- Looking ideally for experienced Orthopaedic sales representatives
- Ideally experience within orthopaedic extremities such as foot ankle hand and wrist
- However, we will also consider a strong technical theatre sales representative with longevity on the CV
- Highly self-motivated customer and results focussed
- Collaborative, adaptable and flexible approach team player
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.