Business Development Manager – SaaS Solution (Welding)
- Cloud Platform for the Welding Industry
- OEM’s, End Users, Welders
- North West
- £35k-£45k, £7k OTE (uncapped), Pension, Company Car, Health Care cover, Corporate benefits package
- Opportunity to grow a team with a brand new game changing product range
- Global player in the world of industrial gases and consumables
- Recruiting for a high calibre sales professional in a globally visible Business Development position
- Launching a new SaaS Based product to the Welding sector
- Part of a multi-billion dollar group
- As a Business Development Manager, you will be selling a new, innovative product range via an existing customer base.
- The product is a smart connector that sits between the welding set and the torch and feeds back critical info such as Amps, Voltage, gas flow, wire speed and then feeds this to a cloud based App
- Applications in critical weld areas - Eg Structural steelwork
- Multiple benefits associated with the product ensure a strong ROI and additional sales revenue for clients
- HIGHLY visible role globally – a real opportunity to make a name for yourself in a dynamic corporate company
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will have had exposure to welding through a qualification, or hands on experience
- Essential to the profile is the ability to sell a cloud based, SaaS solution.
- Must be Tech-Savvy and comfortable with software
- You must have field sales/business development experience
- Positive, Can Do attitude – able to absorb the issues associated with launching a new product in the market
- Fantastic relationship building skills
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.