Client Services Manager - Utility infrastructure - £35k-£40k
- New connection, multi utility, utility infrastructure
- Residential, commercial, industrial, developers
- North East
- £35k-£40k plus uncapped quarterly bonus scheme, holidays, pension
- National multi utilities Independent distribution network operator (IDNO)
- Electrical, gas, water connections across large residential and commercial builds
- Multi utility connections, HV I&C electrical infrastructure and EVC connections
- The company offer a full range of design and project management services for multi-utility connections
Client Services Manager
- Managing a team of 4 account managers
- Assessing the performance of the team and growth of customer accounts
- Day to day management of the accounts team monitoring sales revenue and customer margins.
- Proving excellent leadership and management skills building relationships.
- Coordinate with internal & external stakeholders to win repeat and existing business
- Trying to identify opportunities to maximise account growth and customer retention.
The Ideal Person:
- Sales management experience, managing a team of account managers.
- Previous experience man managing a sales team.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Industry experience within utilities or construction would be highly desirable.
- Very articulate with excellent communication skills dealing with senior stakeholders.
Consultant: Matt Wilson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.