Clinical Support Specialist - Orthopaedics - £30k -£40k
- plate systems, screws, pins, key wires, drills, drill bits and burrs, blades, fixation systems, reamers, grips etc
- NHS/Private/Orthopaedic Surgeons/Consultants
- West Midlands
- £30k - £40k basic + 6k bonus, mileage 45p a mile - £10,500 tax free, phone, laptop, pension 5%, healthcare, holiday
- An extremely well established and stable orthopaedic company
- A market leading orthopaedics company seeing continual and exponential growth
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Purely covering orthopaedic cases with their products which include mainly foot and ankle extremities
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally you will be from an orthopaedic clinical background with experience
- Orthopaedic Nurse
- Orthopaedic ODP/ODA
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 02083974114 – email@example.com
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.