Contracts Manager/Installation Manager - Kitchens - £36k
- Housebuilders/Local authorities/Social Housing
- South East
- £36k, £43k OTE, Company car, Fuel Card, Pension etc
- Part of a huge organisation
- Market leading, British manufacturer of Kitchens
- Excellent support and back up from the internal teams
- Continuous company investment in new product development and product improvement
- Really innovative company
- Proud owner of the Investor in people accreditation
- Contracts Manager/Installation Manager
- Projects are new build developments (both private and social housing) and refreshments
- Managing the installation process from conception through to completion
- Attending Pre installation site meetings, ensuring customer service and Health and Safety guidelines are being adhered to
- Recruiting of sub-contract labour, when needed
- Organising delivery dates between the factory and site management
- Ensuring high levels of fit quality are achieved.
- Maximising efficiencies and profits of all sites
- Represent the company in the day to day running of sites, professionally, effectively and efficiently and promptly resolving any issues on site.
- Directly manage the on-site sub-contractor installers effectively and efficiently.
- This role will also include some travel within the UK and you must live within the Oxford/High Wycombe/Reading/Slough area.
- Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
- Contracts Manager/Installation Manager
- Must have experience of managing construction sites
- Experiences with in the kitchen industry is not essential
- Experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Computer skills, using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to communicate with all levels and types of people.
- Flexibility and adaptability to include working away from home and overnight stays.
- Full clean driving licence.
Consultant: Chris Comley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.