Customer Service Executive
- Parents, Participants, Media, Partners, Providers
- Please note we do not advertise with salary in first instance.
- Fulham Football Club Foundation is the registered charitable arm of Fulham Football Club, supporting more than 11,800 unique participants each year. With more than 28 programmes on offer, we are ingrained in a diverse range of communities across South and South West London, and Surrey. We recognise the tremendous value in working with local partners and are committed to collaboration in order to maximize social impact.
- FFCF is a four-time award winner, including both global and national honours, recognised for innovation and an unparalleled partnership with Fulham Football Club.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, you’ll be an integral part of the Development Team. Your responsibilities will be:
- To champion the customer throughout the business and be the first point of contact in all exchanges
- Consistently apply the brand across all outputs and enhance the reputation of FFCF
- Maintain competent understanding of organisation’s products/services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Coordinate, analyse and improve customer service functions to meet organisational objectives
- Process in-bound sales/enquiries and educate/support customers on booking platforms
- Generate sales reports on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Lead communications with customers regarding products/service updates and incentives
- Support the Development Team in their business development efforts
- Carry out ad-hoc task as requested by senior management
- This is a part-time position at 30 hours per week. Occasional work outside of standard office hours may be required.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in sales or customer support.
- Experience in a customer service role spanning face-to-face, telephone, and email interactions
- Experience and confidence in making product/service recommendations to Management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
- Sales experience with the ability to manage large amounts of in-bound sales enquiries
- Experience preparing product/service reports and identify trends
- Experience of working towards set targets, outcomes and outputs and KPIs
- Experience of working in a team and liaising with clients, customers, and partners
Contact: Katy Pampoulos
Telephone:0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.