Design Engineer - Building Products - £40k-£50k
- Facades and Curtain walling
- Main Contractors, Sub Contractors, Architects, Structural engineers, Site managers,
- London, South East
- £40k-£50k, Private health care, Flexitime, opportunity to earn 12 extra days holiday!!
- A genuine leading Manufacturer of commercial Facades and Curtain Walling systems
- Working on some of the most impressive Civil Engineered Projects in the UK
- Established cash rich company who turnover £1billion plus per annum
- Year on Year Growth with last year being the company’s best Financial Performance to date
- The team ethos is to work hard and you will be rewarded
- Massive potential to grow in the business with accelerated career progression, multiple succession paths, layers of management and expansion plans already in place across the business to expand into new markets
- Operate a flexitime system that all members of staff can take full advantage
- Designing facade and curtain walling systems using a variety of software packages.
- You will be working on Commercial Projects only - post sale. High-end residential (big blocks), office buildings, Public Buildings - Hospitals, Schools etc. Generating Elevation/Workshop drawings and Floor plans.
- You will be working in teams of up to eight people (depending on the workload) - Liaising with Structural engineers/estimation teams and on Site managers attending site visits, (this will only be required once a month)
- Will also conduct performance tests, as well as assisting with preparation of costing (Not doing the actual costing). This also includes suggesting solutions to any design issues that arise, recognising any additional work needed and informing the Design Office Manager/Team Leader of any associated costs/time implications.
- Due to the high level of applicants only those successful will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have Façade design experience
- Must be a team player as you will be working in groups of up to 8 people, depending on the size of the project
- Experience of using multiple CAD Systems (Auto CAD, Revit ETC)
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.