Design Engineer - Heating - £18k-£28k
- Domestic Boilers, Domestic Cylinders
- M+E Consultants, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Contractors
- West Midlands
- £18k-£28k, Pension, 25 days holidays
- This is an excellent opportunity to join the design team of a market leading UK Boiler manufacturer.
- UK manufacturer with over 150 years experience in the heating sector.
- With a innovative and pioneering approach to technology and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry.
- As a multiple award winning organisation it is a great place to work with fantastic career development opportunities.
- As Design Engineer you will responsible for producing design plans for domestic heating and plumbing.
- Using AUTOCAD to produce drawings.
- Working closely with clients, sales and technical teams you will be integral to each project you work on.
- Based in Warwickshire Office.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for an experienced design engineer within Plumbing and Heating.
- You will be proficient with AutoCAD.
- The ability to manage multiple projects.
- Mechanical Engineering or Building Service degrees are required.
- A strong communicator you will be affective in the delivery of the project with all departments and external partners.
- If you are a graduate with experience of AutoCAD and BIM we also want to hear from you.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel No. 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.