Development Engineer x2 – Boiler Systems - £36k
- Domestic, Commercial Boilers
- End Users, Re-Sellers
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- £36k – 5% Company Bonus – Attendance bonus – 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays – Pension – Childcare Vouchers
- World renowned company with a massive UK following.
- Brand new state of the art product design and production centre, costing well over £3M
- A history in the industry with over 200 years experience
- Working in the product development team, you are responsible for identifying technical and innovative features for improvement after initial design.
- You will be looking after products to make sure they comply with external authorities and regulators for UK and Europe standards, making sure both the gas and electrical components are capable and are up to standard through testing and changing.
- Capable of applying FMEA, DFM and DFA techniques so that the design is of the highest quality, making sure testing is successful and complies with different testing regimes.
- Liaising with product design, technical teams to help advice on quality issues.
- You'll also be involved with the costing and quality targets.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally from a Mechanical background, who understands gas processes
- The ideal Development Engineer will be able to understand how to develop products
- Working in the after design team they will need to be able comprehensively redesign and develop a range of products
- Ideally based within commutable distance of Leamington Spa
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.