Director Of People Operations £80-90k plus bonus
- Wound Care and Compression Care
- NHS, Private Healthcare providers
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- £80-90k basic salary, Holidays - 5 weeks plus stats Car or Car Allowance - Company Car value is £700 per month, Car Allowance is £770 per month Healthcare from day one (Family Cover) Pension - will match up to 10% employee contributions, salary sacrifice scheme Life Assurance - 4 x annual salary Bonus
- Leading Medical Devices Business.
- Excellent reputation for manufacturing cutting edge products and their investment in R&D.
- A highly ethical business known for looking after their customers and their staff.
- Well respected by the clinical community for being at the forefront of innovation and improving patient outcomes.
- Progressive business on the upward trajectory.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Responsible for 3 direct reports, including the HR Manager, L&D Manager (team of 6 under them) and the Head of Supply Network Operations (team of 30).
- Responsible for all HR related activities helping to find, develop, motivate and retain a winning team.
- You will also provide leadership for the site and line management the Supply Network Operations function operations centre.
- Acting as a champion for the company culture you will play a key role within the UK Leadership team and enable managers and colleagues from right across the UKbusiness to deliver on our strategic ambitions.
- To achieve the turnover plan, profit plan, personal and strategic objectives, budgetary and resource compliance as part of the annual business planning cycle.
- To ensure legal and ethical compliance in all policies and procedures to ensure smooth and effective running of the UK business operation.
- Supporting all managers within the UK business you will own all human resources related activities.
- Over time, you will build, challenge and motivate a team of Recruiters and consultants to deliver a complete human resources capability that can scale as the company grows.
- To develop a specific plan to build employer brand that meets the need of the organisational strategy.
- Provide human resources support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development.
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company.
- Be able to communicate at all levels in the company and to support business development and change.
- To provide direct line management and leadership for the Supply Network Operations team.
The Ideal Person:
- HR Director level, an experienced Leader, managing multiple stakeholders, you will need to be a natural and inspiring influencer, with energy, drive and passion for motivating, developing, engaging and successfully leading people.
- With a proven track record of this and experience of successfully leading organisations and driving change within a growing organisation you will also require a sound working knowledge of employment law and best practice.
- Being a Chartered Member or Fellow of the CIPD is an advantage.
- Must have the ambition to play a leading part in a business being the very best at what they do.
- Committed to creating a people strategy and leading the workforce to improve.
- Must have the ‘human touch’ someone who is passionate.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.