Electrical Estimator – Utilities – £40k
- Electrical Connections
- Private Electricity Networks, Battery Storage
- East Anglia
- £30k-£40k, pension contribution, 20 days holiday, Pool car provided
- Independent Connection Provider
- Vast experience of working with the main companies of generation, transport, and distribution of electrical energy, not only in the UK, but worldwide
- Hugely experienced team of professionals that offer our services to a wide variety of clients throughout the UK and overseas.
- Preparation of tenders and quotations from specifications and drawings within defined time periods, liaise with customers to clarify requirements.
- Conduct site assessments and evaluate any risks and potential problems
- Responsible for checking of accuracy and completeness of clients tender documents
- Responsible for evaluations of options or alternatives
- Liaise with Sub-contractors and suppliers to obtain the best available quotations
- Produce formal handover documentation on accepted work
- Attend handover meetings were required and explain project scope, estimate, clarifications and assumptions.
- Completion of all company procedure documents and financial information
The Ideal Person:
Electrical Design Engineer
- 11KV-33KV Experience
- You must be an experienced engineer with a proven track record in providing technical solutions and costing for an electrical and civil engineering projects;
- A detailed understanding of the differences between Contestable and Non Contestable works within the Electricity Connection environment;
Consultant: Matt Wilson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.