Estimator - Building Solutions - £25k-£35k
- End users in various trades
- London, South East
- £25k-£35k, Pensions, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders in the lift industry, working on major projects.
- Our Client has a long standing reputation in delivering ambitious drive with commitment to performance excellence.They have a proven record in being a energised company, operating in diverse and demanding markets, offering a breadth of services, from energy to events, business support to building solutions
- The client offers teams of leading experts to get things right first time, providing the trust, reliability and quality of service our customers require.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new Estimator with excellent induction and training, plus the opportunity to work as part of the process of driving the business forward.
The Role: Estimator
- As an Estimator, you will provide cost estimates in a timely manner, ensuring the company’s commercial interests are best served.
- Providing advice where needed internally and externally, supporting the Sales Manager and Major Projects Manager delivering ever changing plans.
- Ensuring accurate and timely project enquiries are used in the formulation of bids, ensuring thorough recognition of exclusion conditions within enquires and resolves all issues.
- Pursuit of enquiries in the formulation of a bid and provision of accurate comparisons for discussion and passed onto the leading Sales Manager to discuss with clients.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone whose main focus is attention to detail and numbers.
- A desire to build upon current skill set and be a part of a thriving organisation.
- Good self discipline with strong commitment to quality and procedures, a positive and helpful manner combined with ability to meet deadlines.
- Relevant construction background is required with the ability to competently read and interpret plans.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.