Field Sales Engineer - Industrial Sensors - Up to £40k
- Industrial Sensors, Encoders, I/O modules, Vision Systems
- Industrial OEM’s
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- Up to £40k, bonus, pension, mobile, laptop, 25+8 holidays, fully expensed company car
- The company is a well known manufacturer of industrial sensors and an industry leader
- They offer fantastic career progression opportunities and are present in over 70 countries and employ over 5,000 staff worldwide
- Full manufacturer training is provided on state of the art industrial automation components and systems.
- Home based external sales role covering the Midlands. Selling a range of Industrial Sensors, Encoders, I/O modules into the manufacturing sector.
- You will be dealing with lots of different market sector so no two days will be the same! It could be a manufacturer of Food & Bev, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Automotive etc
- You will be dealing with people from the shop floor all the way up to board level. Looking for applications the components could be used in.
- The role will mostly be existing business, building relationships with existing accounts
The Ideal Person:
- The role is most suited to an engineer who has had exposure to Technical Sales
- A degree in engineering and a sound electrical knowledge will be incredibly beneficial.
- An engineering graduate who is an excellent communicator and wants to put theory they have learnt into practice will be considered.
- A full UK driving license is required
Consultant: Tim Williams
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.