Field Sales Engineer – Vision Systems – £50k
- Vision Systems
- OEM’s, End Users, Vertical Markets
- South East
- £20,000 - £50,000 Base salary, Competitive commission scheme, Pension contribution, Car allowance, Private healthcare, 23 days holiday
Field Sales Engineer
- Field sales role covering the UK with majority of work located in the southern part of the UK.
- Selling a range of Industrial cameras & Vision systems such as 3D vision cameras & embedded smart cameras.
- Selling into OEM, End Users & Vertical Markets such as Automotive, Factory Automation, Medical research, Robotics
- Identify and qualify leads within the OEM customer base in a range of ways such as (telemarketing, online marketing, cold calling)
- Expected to complete 4-6 client visits a week
The Ideal Person:
Field Sales Engineer
- Ideally 3-4 years industry experience
- Coming from a highly technical product background
- If you are currently an internal sales engineer looking for a step into field sales apply
- Proven track record of sales and new business wins
- Ideally from a industrial vision system background
- A bachelors degree in engineering, physics or mathematics would be beneficial
- If You are a graduate with an engineering or physics degree please apply !
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.