Field Service Engineer - Automatic Doors - £24-28k
- Automatic Doors
- Local authorities, NHS, Schools, Offices, Banks, Commercial buildings, Shopping facilities, Airports
- North West, North Wales
- £24k-£28k, Opportunity to earn up to £40k with overtime, Van, Tools, Phone, Laptop, Pension, 25 days holidays etc.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join the Service team of a market leading automated entrance systems manufacturer
- UK manufacturer with over 60 years experience in the Automatic Door industry
- With a innovative and pioneering approach to technology and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry
- The company works closely with high street banks, well known brands and are a preferred choice within the public service industries also.
- As Field Service Engineer you will responsible for servicing and installing automatic doors within the commercial and industrial markets
- Visiting customer's premises in response to break downs, scheduled maintenance and services & carry out installation projects on a variety of automatic doors.
- You will also work closely with clients, sales and technical teams and provide any technical advice needed
- Covering the North West and North Wales area
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally already a trained Automatic Door engineer, however, training would be provided for the right candidate.
- You will have a full clean driving licence
- Good organisational & communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible on working hours
- Ideally candidates will be BS7036 / EN16005 registered
Consultant: Ed Griffiths
Tel No. 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.