Field Service Engineer – Refrigeration – £25k-£28k
- Refrigeration Units, Ice Cream Machines, Coffee Machines
- Food & Beverages, Leisure, End Users
- South East
- £25k-£28k (depending on skill & experience), Company Van, Smartphone, iPad, Overtime, 24 Days Holiday including bank holidays
- One of the UK’s leading manufacturers within the Refrigeration & Commercial Catering industry
- Part of a larger organisation having a strong reputation in the market, with trusted relationships with some of the UK’s most well-known high street restaurants, bars and chains
- Established for over 50 years our client is exclusive distributor one of the world’s leading manufacturers of ice machines and other similar equipment and ancillary products with an unrivalled product range and model variations, with more machines producing more different types of ice than any other manufacturer.
- As such there are solutions for every market and industry‚ from hospitality to huge machines making scale ice for the fishing industry.
- Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to add a Regional Business Development Manager to the existing team
- You will be undertaking repair, replacement, service, installation on various equipment in the Food & Beverage & Leisure industries
- Focussing on equipment such as Ice Cream Machines, Grilles, Coffee Machines as well as Commercial Refrigeration Units and Cold Storage rooms/plants
- Constant liaison with Sales, Parts & Planning teams as well as using iPad to report any severe issues, defects and irregularities
- Dealing with customers such Fast Food Chains, Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Hotels and Leisure Centres
- Covering the Berkshire & surrounding areas, you must be willing to cover other territories as of when required
- Undergoing planned work from customers, you will be expected to be on-call one weekend in 3 on a reactive basis
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum City & Guilds 17th Edition Qualification – Mechanical or Electric
- F-Gas Certification desirable, but not essential
- You must have Field Service experience working on Mechanical and/or Refrigeration products
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate effectively with customers
- Well organised, presented and money motivated
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
Consultant: Thaleba Uddin
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.