Field Service Engineer – Vending Equipment
- Photo Vending Booths
- End Users
- £24,579, Overtime available, Company Car, Pension, Benefits
- One of the UK’s leading manufacturers within the Photo Vending industry
- Part of a larger organisation having a strong reputation in the market, with trusted relationships with some of the UK’s most well-known high street retailers
- Established for over 50 years our client is a leading manufacturer of Photo Booths, Selfie Booths and Laundry Equipment
- You will probably have used one of their machines in the past!
- Currently looking to expand their field service team
- You will be undertaking repair, replacement, service, installation on various vending equipment
- Focusing on the North London, Middlesex patch
- Using your technical skills to ensure a great customer experience
- Dealing with customers in the retail sector mainly
- 39hr week – fully expensed company car provided
- Undergoing planned work from customers, you will be expected to be on-call one weekend in 5
The Ideal Person:
- Previous field service experience on ANY product – Full training provided
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate effectively with customers
- Hunger and desire to grow career and progress
- Well organised, presented and money motivated
- Full UK Driving Licence
Tel no.0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.