Field Service Engineer x3 - £40k-£45k
- Steam Turbines, Power Generation
- Food & Beverages, Paper, Packaging, Marine, Oil & Gas
- Nationwide, Outside UK
- £40k-£45k, Company Allowance (paid to employee every day spent away from home), Mobile Phone, Laptop, Food Allowance, Chauffeured Travel, Business Class Flights, Hire Car (for UK based work), 25 Days Holidays, 6% Pension Contribution
- Fantastic company, being the UK No.1 leading specialists in the Power Generation industry with large customers within the Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages and the Marine industries
- Well respected company with over 100 years expert knowledge and operations in the Power Generation Industry
- With a strong customer portfolio worldwide, key players in the Oil & Gas, Marine and Food & Beverages markets across the globe
- Field based position covering the UK and Worldwide territory undertaking service, repair, installation and commissioning of Steam Turbines to customers based in the UK, Europe, Asia, Africa & EMEA
- Leading on minor to major inspections, site surveys, producing of quality reports as well as leading a small team of technicians out on customer sites around the world
- Ensuring clear communication lines between the customer as well as liaising with Technical Support & Project departments
- You will be on ‘Standby’ mode from when you arrive home from international work, awaiting the next assignment with a turnaround time of around 3-7 days
- Will involve chauffeured travel to & from destination airports
The Ideal Person:
- Require Service experience within Steam Turbines previously in a field based position
- Installation and/or Commissioning work would be desirable, but will consider other similar lines of work with contact with Steam Turbines
- Happy to spend significant amounts of time away from home
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Valid UK Passport
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.