Gas Metering Technician - Utility infrastructures - £25k-£32k
- Gas metering
- Industrial, Commercial, DNO, Utilities,
- £25k-£32k, London weighting, bonus, company vehicle, tools, phone, laptop
- National IDNO specialising in utility infrastructure and energy services
- Offer multi utility connections, smart metering and energy services to commercial, industrial clients.
- Providing cradle to grave management of installation, procurement and management of sites.
Gas Metering Technician (MET 4)
- Installing and exchange of gas metering equipment in to the commercial and industrial sector
- To complete non domestic surveys and carry out client specifications
- Covering designated territory working autonomously
The Ideal Person:
- 2 + years’ experience installing gas meters at commercial, industrial level.
- MET 4 qualified
- Shea Gas and CMET 2 would be HIGHLY preferable
- Being able to work and manage own territory and diary.
- Being I.T literate
Consultant: Matt Wilson
Tel no. 0208 335 3334
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.