Graduate Civil Engineer - Building Products - £23k
- Piling, Mini Piling and House Foundations
- End Users - Business to Business
- North West
- £23k, Pensions, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life Insurance, Bonus, Shared Scheme, Car, Mobile.
- A specialist in Civil and Structural engineering, the company are part of the largest group of diverse foundation engineering companies.
- Continually expanding, the company are constantly investing in manufacturing facilities to ensure they’re at the forefront of their market.
- With 7 regional specialists centres across the UK, they’re able to provide a premium service throughout the country.
- They unleash their potential by championing insight, inspiring new ways of thinking and looking after all their clients’ structural designs.
The Role: Engineer
- The Engineer will be office based 80% of the time, and visiting sites.
- You will be required to carry out tender and contract pile designs along with estimation of piling and foundations works.
- The Assistant Estimating / Design Engineer will ensure compliance with all health and safety and statutory obligations.
- Maintain and improve the professional and progressive image of the company.
- Attend pre tender and site client visits with Piling Manager / Engineer to ensure high customer services.
- Assist in the preparation of geotechnical and structural designs for Piling, Mini piling and house foundations.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone whose main focus is attention to detail.
- A desire to build upon current skill set and be part of a thriving organisation.
- Will have a Civil Engineering degree.
- Will have an interest in Geotechnics, structures and foundations.
- Want to work for, and make a career for themselves at an industry leading company.
- Will have a full driving licence.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.