Head of UK Sales
- Building Repairs
- Architects, Engineers, Local Authorities, Contractors
- Excellent package with fringe benefits
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company, who are market leaders within the Construction Industry.
- Our Client focuses on the needs of the customers and is well-placed to provide advice and support on industry leading repair products.
- Professional, forward looking business where you can be assured of fantastic career opportunities.
- Market leading remunerations package with excellent fringe benefits.
- Fundamentally this person will be tasked with achieving sales targets by upskilling, training and coaching of the sales teams.
- You will be responsible for a team of circa 25 field sales staff across 3 teams.
- The teams are typically responsible for specifyingconstruction refurbishment products into the commercial marketplace.
- You will be responsible for taking ownership and ultimate delivery of a 5 year business plan which sees growth and in sales and long term customers relationships.
- P+L, hire and fire responsibilities.
The Ideal Person:
- You must have a clear understanding of the specification sales process in the construction industry.
- A strategic and disciplined approach to coaching and training.
- An inspirational and articulate leader.
- Knowledge of repairs within the construction industry.
- You must be able to demonstrate success in the refurbishment market – this is crucial.
- The ability to lead from the front and ensure your teams are working efficiently.
- You will be self-sufficient and confident to make decisions.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.