Healthcare Partnership Manager – Wound Care – £50k-£55k
- Wound Care, dressings, bandages, adhesive tape, wound closure strips, foam dressings, island wound dressings, sheet dressings etc
- TVN's, consultants, practice nurses, procurement, vascular KOL, podiatry KO, specialist clinicians
- North East, Scotland
- £50k-£55k + £13k OTE (Uncapped), Company Car, iPad, iPhone, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday
- A very well established Wound care company
- A market leader in the Wound care market place
- Grown significantly over the last 2-3 years
- Fantastic career opportunity
Healthcare Partnership Manager
- A very exciting opportunity to have a career with a market leading medical/wound care company
- This is fundamentally a BDM/Market Access role where you will be responsible for bringing new products to market and gaining formulary inclusion within mainly the primary care community sector.
- The new healthcare partnership manager will be doing clinical evaluations and driving these products to gain formulary inclusion.
- You will be selling the concept and products to specialist trusts, vascular KOL, podiatry KO, specialist clinicians - explaining to them how these products will free up nursing time/bed space etc and how they simplify wound management.
- You will also be working with the internal project manager, marketing manager etc to make sure these are given the best possible chance to gain entry to market..
The Ideal Person:
Healthcare Partnership Manager
- Looking for BDM's/Market Access experience.
- Someone who can have complex discussions around health economy.
- Experience in wound management would be hugely beneficial.
- Experience developing new products to market and gaining formulary inclusions.
- Have knowledge of the reimbursement model.
- Someone that will be accountable, have a fantastic ability to network and communicate clearly and concisely
- The ability to show evidence of how you approach complex environments.
Consultant: Isabella Mills
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.