Hearing Aid Dispenser – Audiology/Hearing Aids - £25k-£30k
- Audiology, Hearing Aids
- South Wales
- £25k-£30k (DOE), Uncapped Commission (There are people earning £55k-£60k), Pension, Company Car/Car Allowance (£450 p/m), Laptop, Phone, Perkbox, Regular incentives and programmes, Regular Technical product and Consultation Training and CPD support, HCPC registration fees paid, Annual awards and recognition
- Backing of a major Audiology manufacture
- Multiple Sites Across the UK
- Very Low T/O of staff
- Great opportunity to earn
Hearing Aid Dispenser
- This a field based role where you will be set between 15-20 appointments per week to visit patients in their home.
- Looking for a conversion rate of 20%
- You will do the hearing test, establish the best solution for the patient and then sell them the best hearing aid for their requirement.
- There is a unit target of 10 units per month and for hitting that you will be given a bonus of £1k
- Once a revenue threshold has been hit you will be paid 15% of the revenue of the sale. Once you get to the next bracket you will be able to claim 20% of the revenue sale. (There are people earning £55k+)
- Monday - Friday 9-5pm and a home based role.
- Covering South Wales (Cardiff/Newport/Swansea)
The Ideal Person:
Hearing Aid Dispenser
- You will be a qualified Audiologist and ideally a member of HCPC.
- They will look at either newly qualified or experienced optometrists.
- Must have a driving licence and good communication skills.
- You will also have commercial experience having sold Audiology product in the past
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.