Internal Account Manager - Engineering - up to £27k
- Instrumentation & Flow Meters
- OEM’s, End Users, Manufacturing
- East Anglia
- Up to £27k, Pension, Health Care cover, 20 days holiday increasing year on year
- Privately owned manufacturer of instrumentation and flow control equipment, with a great name in the market place
- They will give you full training at their manufacturing premises before you start your first day in the office
- Excellent support and coaching/mentoring
- Opportunities to go progress into a Service Engineer or a Field Sales Manager position
- Office based role working in the Newmarket office from Monday – Friday. 37.5 hours a week with an early finish on a Friday.
- Working for a process instrumentation manufacturer who specialise in flow meters
- The role is an Internal Account Manager position and will be a combination of working in both Service and Sales departments
- 100% REACTIVE SALES
- You will be responsible shipping, booking in and checking work in the Service department along with report writing, producing and checking quotes and handling Sales enquiries and admin of Orders, and acknowledgments.
- Opportunities to go into either Service Engineering or Sales Engineering
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will have had exposure to engineering through a qualification; this could be an NVQ or B-TEC in any engineering discipline.
- Possibly worked in proposals, sales engineering, customer support or technical support
- This would be a good fit for a engineering graduate or an apprentice in engineering who is looking to advance their career working for a manufacturer
- You must be a commutable distance to Newmarket.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.